Hire a Maternity Nurse in Dubai You can Trust
The caring expertise of a babysitter or maternity nurse is invaluable during the first stages of a newborn baby’s life. With their experience, knowledge, support and guidance, our childcare professionals can assist parents to gain confidence with their new baby as well as helping them establish and maintain a solid and ongoing routine.
For families already with children, a private nurse in Dubai can allow parents to get a good night’s sleep as well as establish a solid routine from the onset of a baby’s life. The Dubai nurse allows the mother to get vital rest and recuperation, leaving her more relaxed to care for and bond with her new child.
Benefit from the Services of a Reliable & Experienced Home Nurse in Dubai
For the best day or night nurse in Dubai, Malaak is your ideal partner. Our team of childcare professionals are trained at the highest standard to help ensure that parents can comfortably sleep while their children are being watched overnight or helping to care for the baby during the day.
Our Dubai nurse will provide expert postnatal care for your baby and the highest standard of hygiene and safety. Maternity home nurses and babysitters care for newborn babies as well as the postnatal care of mothers (including breastfeeding and hygiene support). Our childcare professionals work 5, 6 or 7 days per week, 12 hours per day/night. Two childcare professionals will be provided to work two shifts (for the day or night) if the family requires 24-hour service.
What is a Nurse in Dubai Responsible for?
Our childcare professionals are not expected to do any heavy housework, family cooking or any other chores not related to children. All our childcare professionals are not authorized to administer any medication to the children they care for.
The main responsibilities of our private home maternity nurses and babysitters include:
- Babysitting services
- Providing care for your newborn baby (including changing, feeding, bathing and playing)
- Postnatal care and attention and providing mamas with emotional support and encouragement
- Helping you establish a beneficial routine within the home environment
- Overseeing and tidying the baby’s room
- Set up and organization of your nursery
- Sleep routine for your baby to ensure you get a good night’s sleep
- Support and encouragement with breastfeeding
- Teach you safety and hygiene around the baby
- Sterilizing bottles and preparing feeds for your baby
If you wish to book a childcare professional for newborn care in Dubai, please contact us to discuss your requirements. Advance bookings are highly recommended.